It is with sadness that we have decided to close our door for now for the safety of our visitors. If you have a voucher with us, we’ll extend it for an additional 6 months from the day we reopen. If you would like to support us and visit when we reopen, you can purchase a reduced price gift voucher here.
A full day group masterclass, for those who want the complete experience. Access more ingredients, create two fragrances and learn more advanced perfumery skills with our perfumer.
A day experience at the Lab combines the Apprentice and Expert Workshops all together and is ideal for those wanting to gain advanced knowledge in a short time.
The Expert Masterclass can be completed on the same day or separately. For those who have already completed the Apprentice Workshop, please select “just the afternoon” option.
Duration: all day (6hr30 of workshop + 1hr lunch break) / 3hr for the afternoon (starting at 2.30pm)
Time: 10am – 5.30pm
Price: £230 (£115 when booking the afternoon “Level 2” only)
When: Expert Masterclasses are available on selected dates only.
Where: at the EPC Lab (East London)
About the workshop:
A full day dedicated to perfumery, our advanced workshop is designed to give you a deeper understanding of fragrance with more time, knowledge and a wider ingredient selection to be experimental.
Note: The Expert Masterclass combines the Apprentice and Expert Workshops and can completed on the same day or separately.
Each workshop is structured around a methodology that uses perfumery expertise, industry-based techniques, logic and fosters your intuition to lead you to create a fragrance that is unique and bespoke to you.
Group size limited to 12 participants.
- Suitable for any level
- Learn, analyse and describe a selection of 40 individual perfumery ingredients spanning a full range of olfactory territories
- Learn the basic of perfume formulation and creation techniques
- Design 2 fragrances with step by step guidance from our perfumer
- With a Scent Spectrum in hand, you’ll learn how to navigate fragrance families and classification and make logical and creative decisions about possible ingredient combinations and contrasts
- Learn how fragrances are classified and how to describe your personal scent profile and perfume collection
Leave with two signature fragrances that is something you love, wearable and is entirely yours and take home:
- 2 x 15ml lab bottle of your bespoke fragrance
- 2 x workbooks filled with information learnt during the class
- 2 x your fragrance formulas (re-order 50ml bottles)
- a scent spectrum
- an empty travel atomiser and its travel pouch