The best introduction to perfume creation. Delve into the fascinating world of scent in this creative, hands-on, fun and expert-led workshop.
This half-day group masterclass puts you “in the nose” teaching you the basics of perfumery. Led by our perfumer, you’ll access a starter selection of perfumery ingredients before creating your own fragrance.
Duration: half day (3hr30)
Time: Saturdays and Fridays. Starting time indicated below.
When: Apprentice Workshops are available on selected dates only. Select a forthcoming date below (calendar updated every quarter)
Where: EPC Lab (London Fields, 4 Netil Lane, E8 3RL)
About the workshop:
Each workshop is structured around a methodology that uses perfumery expertise, industry-based techniques, logic and fosters your intuition to lead you to create a fragrance that is unique and bespoke to you.
Our group workshop are limited to 13 participants to keep the experience bespoke.
- Suitable for any level
- Learn, analyse and describe a selection of 25 individual perfumery raw materials spanning a full range of olfactory territories
- Learn the basic of perfume making techniques and formulation
- Design your very own fragrance with step by step guidance from our perfumer
Leave with your signature scent that is something you love, wearable and is entirely yours and take home:
- A 15ml lab bottle of your bespoke fragrance
- A workbook filled with information learnt during the class
- Your fragrance formula (re-order 50ml bottles)
- A luxury empty travel atomiser and its pouch
When & Where:
We run up to three Apprentice Workshops a month on selected dates at the EPC Lab, 4 Netil Lane, London E8 3RL. We advise to book your space up to 1 month before the workshop as we have limited capacity. If you’d like to book a workshop for a private party or on a date of your choice, please visit our Bespoke Workshop page if you are an individual or our Corporate Workshop if you are a business.