Download and print your traceability label here, after entering your formula below. This ensures that you know the exact composition and what’s in your Blend that you have created at home using one of our Creation Sets or in your Signature Blend.
Select the capacity of your bottle. If you have created your scent at home with one of our Creation Set, the capacity of our blending bottles is 8ml and so the total of the two or three Essentials you have blended together should be 8. You can create a blend using 2 or 3 different fragrances across collections.
How to care for your fragrance creation.
- Print and keep your ingredient label that will give you your perfume’s composition
- You may reuse your blending bottle in the future but never mix anything else other than our fragrances, and only use water and pharmacy alcohol to rinse the glass.
- Never use the pipette for anything else other than for EPC blending. Rinsing the pipette is not recommended, just wipe the outer glass with a clean tissue before each use.
- Always ensure the bottle screw tops are fastened tightly to avoid leakage. Slender bottles can lose balance and can get knocked over easily, so make sure you don’t make any clumsy gestures when blending.
- As your fragrance matures, your blend may change colour over time, but rest assured it won’t affect the scent.